- LIVE IN NANNY
- DAILY NANNIY
- BILINGUAL NANNY
- TEMPORARY HOLIDAY NANNY
- SPECIAL NEEDS NANNY
- MATERNITY NURSES
- OVERSEAS NANNY
- MANNY - MALE NANNY
- BRITISH GOVERNESSES
- BILINGUAL GOVERNESSES
- PERSONAL TRAINER
Royal Nannies London specializes in placing Bilingual Nannies (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Mandarin etc) in the UK and overseas.
Bilingual Nanny/ child carer provided by Royal Nannies would have a minimum of 5 years of childcare experience and may also hold childcare qualifications. Bilingual nannies are fluent in 2 languages.
What are the different types of Bilingual Chilcare?
Bilingual Nanny Positions can either be sole charge where both parents are working or shared charge, where the nanny works alongside a parent. Our services cover most languages, starting with Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Swedish, Danish and Dutch speaking nannies.
What are the standard working hours for Royal Nannies?
Full time Bilingual Nannies – 10 hours a day, (Monday to Friday, usually 8am – 6pm)
If you require your Bilingual childminder to baby-sit then this must be discussed and agreed before employment commencement. Most Nannies are happy to baby-sit if they are asked in advance and paid extra (£10 - 12 an hour)
What are the duties of a Bilingual Nanny?
- Bilingual Nanny is expected to undertake all nursery duties relating to the children only. This means providing care such as bathing, dressing and preparing nutritious meals.
- Your Bilingual childminder will be expected to encourage your child’s language abilities, wash, iron and organise the children's clothes and belongings.
- She will ensure that toys are clean and safe, organised and tidied away at the end of the day, and the play area kept clean and tidy.
- Bilingual nanny will also ensure the children are active and social; for example she will organise play dates, attend baby classes, outings to the park, library etc.
- A Nanny will use her knowledge and skills to further the children's development through play. She will provide activities such as creative arts and crafts, construction play, singing, reading and other various learning opportunities.
- A Nanny is not expected to do any heavy housework, family cooking or any other chores not related to the children.
What is the salary for a bilingual Nanny?
Salaries will depend upon age, experience, and the duties involved and will range from £500 - £700+ net per week. Each position is individually negotiated and more experienced Bilingual Nannies may command higher salaries.
What about holiday entitlement?
Bilingual nannies are entitled to a minimum of 4-weeks paid holiday. National Bank holidays are given or additional payment is made. Holiday time is taken at a mutually agreed time.
If the family requires their nanny to come on holiday with them, then this must be discussed and agreed prior to employment commencement. All travels expenses, food and nanny’s weekly wage will also need to be covered.
And what are your responsibilites as an employer?
- The employer needs to provide nanny’s accommodation, food and her weekly wage if the nanny is live-in.
- The employer is responsible for paying the nannies tax and national insurance. See our Nanny Tax section for more information.
Languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian speaking nannies and more....
- Native English nannies and English bilingual nannies
- Spanish nannies and Spanish speaking childminders
- French nannies and French speaking carers
- Russian nannies and Russian speaking tutors
- German nannies and German speaking household staff
- Italian nannies and Italian speaking babysitters
- Mandarin nannies and Chinese bilingual nannies
- Portuguese nannies and Portuguese bilingual nannies
- Greek nannies and Greek speaking staff
- Turkish nannies and Turkish speaking childminders
- Danish and Danish speaking nannies
- Dutch nannies and Dutch speakingl nannies
- Slovak and Czech speaking bilingual nannies
- Swedish nannies Swedish speaking tutors
Royal nannies London have a vast range of bilingual and multilingual nannies, governesses and other domestic staff. Our bilingual nannies are qualified experienced professionals.
Whether you need a nanny, ninera, nounou, pestunka or kinderfrau, Royal Nannies – the London Bilingual Childcare agency will provide you with the most professional service.
We have bilingual nannies available in:
UAE / Cairo / Paris / Milan / Rome / Dubai / Madrid / Jeddah / Jordan / Turkey / Geneva / Chelsea / Moscow / Bermuda / Caribbean / Barcelona / Abu Dhabi / Riyadh / Kuwait / Kensington / Switzerland / Knightsbridge / Regents Park / Cayman Islands / Ankara / Istanbul / London nannies / Chiswick / Islington /Hampstead / Holland park / Marylebone and more.