- LIVE IN NANNY
- DAILY NANNIY
- BILINGUAL NANNY
- TEMPORARY HOLIDAY NANNY
- SPECIAL NEEDS NANNY
- MATERNITY NURSES
- OVERSEAS NANNY
- MANNY - MALE NANNY
- BRITISH GOVERNESSES
- BILINGUAL GOVERNESSES
- PERSONAL TRAINER
Overseas Nannies - International placements
Hundreds of people working or living abroad want to hire a nanny to look after their children. To fullfil this need, Royal Nannies offers a variety of childcare services for our clients located outside of the UK.
We’re specialists in International nanny employment. Only the best nannies are recruited and supplied for overseas positions.
How much should I pay for an overseas nanny?
- Salaries depend on qualifications and experience and start from £700 net per week to £1000 net per week for all countries outside the UK.
What are the standard working hours for Nannies working overseas?
- Overseas nannies work on average 10 – 12 hours a day, with 2 days off. Those hours can be negotiated and even stretched if agreed between the family and their nanny/governess. There are families who require 24hour cover - in such cases we always recommend having 2 nannies doing shift work - 3 days on and 3 days off.
What are the nanny duties?
- DUTIES: A Nanny is expected to undertake all nursery duties relating to the children only. This means providing care such as bathing, dressing and preparing nutritious meals.
Your child carer will be expected to wash, iron and organise the children's clothes and belongings. She will ensure that toys are clean and safe, organised and tidied away at the end of the day, and the play area kept clean and tidy. Live in overseas nanny will also ensure the children are active and social; for example she will organise play dates, attend baby classes, outings to the park, library etc.
She will use her knowledge and skills to further the children's development through play. A nanny will provide activities such as creative arts and crafts, construction play, singing, reading and other various learning opportunities. Please note she is not expected to do any heavy housework, family cooking or any other chores not related to the children.
- BABYSITTING: 2-3 nights per week, which is included in their salary. Baby-sitting is normally agreed to be taken Monday-Friday.
- ACCOMODATION: A Nanny requires her own bedroom and bathroom. Occasionally separate accommodation is included as part of the nanny package. The room should be furnished and have a television or a DVD player, a desk and good storage space. House rules should be made clear from the start and also mentioned in the nanny's contract.
- FOOD: The nanny's food has to be provided and paid for by the employer. The employer should detail the types of food that the family normally purchase. The nanny should detail the types of food she likes to eat and if she has any special dietary requirements. The nanny is entitled to request certain foods set within a reasonable budget determined by the employer.
- HOLIDAY: Overseas nannies are entitled to a minimum of 4-weeks paid holiday. National Bank holidays are given or additional payment is made. Holiday time is taken at a mutually agreed time. Some families agree holiday time using a combination of 2 weeks the Employer chooses and 2 weeks the Employee chooses. If the family requires their childminder to come on holiday with them, then this must be discussed and agreed prior to employment commencement. All travels expenses, food and nanny’s weekly wage will also need to be covered.
OVERSEAS NANNY & GOVERNESS PLACEMENTS:
Abu Dhabi / Al-Ain / Ajman / Bahamas / Bahrain / Belgium / Bermuda / Canada / Cayman Islands / Caribbean area / Cairo / Denmark / Dubai / Egypt / Geneva / Germany / Holland / France / Fujairah/ Greece / Italy / Istanbul / Jordan / Kuwait / Luxemburg / Moscow / New York / Ras al-Khaimah / Russia / Qatar / Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia / Sharjah / Spain / Switzerland / St Petersburg / Turkey / UAE / USA / Umm al-Quwain / Los Angeles / New York / And most other locations!